Friday, June 26, 2015

What happens after death?



“So, how was it?” asked a voice. How was what and where is this voice coming, I wondered. What is this place, I wondered next. An unending white room. Some kind of dream, is it? “So, how was it?” same voice again. This time even louder. “How was the experience?”

I tried recollecting my memory. Last I remembered, I was walking down the road and the phone call. Ah! Yes, the phone call. I was leaning against the wall. Someone tried to point out something to me. I couldn't understand what. Then all blank. I remember now. Something fell on my head. Oh! My God. Am I hallucinating? Or was it all just a dream?

“So, how was it?” the voice again. And this time a face too. Astonishing! it was my own face. A person looking exactly like me walked towards me. “So, how was it this time? Oh! My bad, you are still not washed off earth memories”. He blinked twice and smiled. The very moment, I remembered everything. 

This was the place, which earthlings called heaven. We call it our home. Earth for us is just an extended laboratory. A simulator. We try and put ourselves in different situations and gauge the result. This gives us the best possible approach in different scenarios. We occur in pairs. Two similar beings.

One of us goes covert and assume role of a human on earth. Other one overlooks and studies as it unfolds. “It was painful”, said I. “You threw the god-damn piano from the balcony”, I shouted. “Why couldn't you have made less painful a death?”. He chuckled, as if getting a narcissistic pleasure. 

“So what’s the result this time”, I enquired. “Well it’s failure again”. You see we have been trying to find a perfect recipe for us to remain happy our entire life, but have failed every-time. This was out 1,21,245th simulation. All negative.

This time , it was your neighbours car. It was bigger than yours and you grudged him to the verge of stop enjoying your life. The cardinal sin to covet did you in this time. Time for next simulation.

No comments: