Thursday, August 11, 2011

Things I love/hate about Anna Hazare

  1. I hate that he makes me feel corrupt. He tries to wake up my conscience. He makes me uncomfortable. He irks me.
  2. I love that he does not contest elections and hold legislative posts. Scared if he becomes PM.
  3. I hate the fact that he brainwashes today’s youth into believing that corruption is a bad thing.
  4. I love when he goes on fast and his health deteriorates. Good Riddance.
  5. I hate that his crusade will take off food from plates of corrupt people like me.
  6. I love that people like him are not selected for constitutional posts in our country. Who would bear a lokayukta like him?
  7. I hate that my dream of owning a black money account in Swiss bank will remain a dream because of him.
  8. I love the fact that he is old.
  9. I hate that his legacy will continue forcing me to answer to laws of the land for corruption.

No comments: