Wednesday, July 1, 2015

There were days when I wanted to fly


There were days when I wanted to fly,
Into the fresh air, across the blue sky,
On top of the world, higher than the high,
There were days when I wanted to fly.

There were days when I wanted to shine,
Better than the best, raising glass of wine,
Wake up at eight, on top of world by nine,
There were days when I wanted to shine.

There were days when I wanted to die,
Greetings to none, just smile and say bye,
Enough excitement, deep breath and sigh,
There were days when I wanted to die.

There were days when I wanted to sleep,
Take a sound rest, no alarm dare to beep,
Relieve myself from tensions knee deep,
There were days when I wanted to sleep.

There were days when I wanted to live,
Longer than eternity, some take some give,
A cheerful life, every minute high five,
There were days when I wanted to live.

There were days when I wanted to kill,
Prehistoric instincts to turn a prey nill,
People scared, give a war cry so shrill,
There were days when I wanted to kill.

Now is the time when I want nothing,
Neither to dance, nor want to sing,
Just gaze at stars till morning chirping,
Now is the time when I want nothing.

No comments: