Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dear Rose

Leaving thy, with a sigh!
Back will I, don’t cry,
Task this, must I pursue,
Let me go, O! wonderful you.
I ask you this, not for me wait,
To start a new life don’t hesitate,
My heartly blessings are with you,
My dear Rose whatever you do.

Dumbstruck was she to this,
Hinting something was amiss,
Replied she with deepset grief,
Don’t worry, I would be brief.
Leave you! I would not budge,
There is task you must indulge,
Understand this me enough.
But how could you say my dear love,
That I should find a new partner,
This was a dagger that you just utter,
I would be waiting till the end of time,
Uptill I be far past my prime,
You would find me when you come,
Just your Rose and not else some,
So go away just don’t worry,
If I were rude, can I just say…Sorry.

No comments: